We believe and profess:
- Our faith in one Triune God – The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
- That Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14: & Heb. 2:17).
- That the Holy Spirit is God and is the Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify and empower the whole Christian church on earth – – – for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
- That the Holy Scriptures are the inspired and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- That all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance – – and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 & Rom. 3:23).
- That salvation is a gift of God’s grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Eph. 2:8).
- That the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God (Eph. 4:3, 13).
- That God’s unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
- That God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).
Note: For purposes of standards and principles, Tres Dias ascribes to those stated in the “Authorized King James Version” of the Bible of 1611 (KJV).